How To Get Wax Out of Furniture
So the other night, Hubby was playing with our cat, Tobias, when the worst happened. They knocked over a burning candle all over my new couch! There was wax all over it, needless to say, I was extremely upset and never thought the wax would come out. I started to search ways to get wax out of furniture and found several different ideas. I figured what could it hurt to try some of these. The very first how-to I used worked, Here! All you will need is a paper bag and an iron!
- You have to let the wax dry, no matter how stressed you may be about it.
- Scrape off the excess wax with a blade.
- Set your iron to the lowest setting, mine was silk
- Place the brown paper bag over the stained area.
- Run the iron directly over the paper bag that is covering the stain and keep pressing back and forth.
To my surprise everything came out and the couch is as good as new again! Tobias is so lucky!